Preparing the children of Watts-Willowbrook, Compton and South Los Angeles to succeed and thereby strengthen our community's future.
All Children and Families in South Central Los Angeles will be Safe, Emotionally and physically healthy and educated. We will enhance their opportunities to contribute positively to society.
- Accountability...We are answerable to our stakeholders for our processes and outcomes.
- Integrity...We use complete honesty and sincerity in all of our interactions.
- Respect...We honor, value and recognize those we work for and with.
- Quality...We promote and sustain excellence in our commitment to the community.
- Promote Mental and Physical Health...We assist, develop and support excellent mental and physical health.
- Family Focus...We maintain that families, parents, children, teens and relatives are our main focus.
- Strength Based...We identify and celebrate the energy, vitality, and persistence in individuals and groups that promote and enable positive results.
- Coalition and Community Building...We work collectively and responsibly in meeting the challenges in building and maintaining our community.
- Creativity...We will always do as much as we can to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.